One of the best ways to spend a vacation is to rent a villa in Spain and have fun. You can find various types of dwellings based on your budget. You can enjoy your holidays with different food and visit numerous places.
Costa del Sol – the Costa del Sol is the preferred British villa guests. You can select from the coastal resorts, including Mijas, Puerto Banus, Marbella, and Estepona. You can enjoy in these villas with golf course and shopping.
When you stay in Costa Del Sol, then you must visit
- Granada – Alhambra Palacethe
- Corboda – Mesquite
- Sevvile – Cathedral
Costa Blanca – The Villas on the Costa Blanca is present in the resorts like Altea, Moraira, Denia, and Javea. These villas have beach areas, nearby Benidorm with hotels and wildly entertaining.
Costa Almeria – If you want to stay from the usual crowd and relax your holiday in a serene place, then Costa Almeria must be your choice. It has the best climate. The panorama is spectacular with calm beaches and mountain running to the coast.
For the crowd loving you, you must find a villa in Costa Blanca or Costa del Sol.
You can also check for villas in Costa Calida, Balearic Island Villas, and Canary Island Villas during your Thanksgiving and Christmas vacation.
Villas in coastal areas will offer you with
- Sandy beaches
- Water sports – the water parks, water skiing, snorkeling gear, dolphin spotting boat trips, windsurfing schools are the fun sports and activities you can enjoy during your stay.
- Theme parks
Shopping experience during your stay in the coastal villas
Hire a car on a villa holiday to move around to places in and around Spain. Check for Villa holidays that offer vehicles on rent.
You can also use public transport and visit shopping malls. The resorts alongside the coastal areas have loads of holiday shopping centers. You can feel free to shop the flip flops, sun cream, or anything you want.
Visit the markets to have an excellent treat for your eyes. The markets will have varieties of fresh vegetable and fruits. The bakeries and supermarkets will attract you for a crazy shopping experience.
Shopping centers have the chain department stores like El Corte Ingles, Jack Jones, Pull & Bear, and Zara offering many products at a lesser prize.
You can also shop for souvenir, including fridge magnets, flamenco dolls, and the high-end Lladro porcelain.
Events in villa holidays
The Spanish village churches will conduct many fiestas all through the year. So you can have fun around the year in one of the celebrations. Have late-night fireworks or stunning parades or even bull running.
Pack your bags to stay and enjoy your holidays in the villas in the coastal areas in Spain. You can immerse yourself in the world-class golf games and walk-in thespian landscapes.
The best thing about any villa holiday in Spain is, heading to the island by car and exploring the countryside and hushed whitewashed communities.
Spending your holidays in villas gives a feel of staying at home, yet away from your routine life. You have a choice to live in an apartment or hotel. You can visit with your friends, family, and office colleagues. Every year a great number of tourists come to Spain to enjoy laze in the sun, relax on the beach and of course they to visit famous gambling houses. For now, entertainment activities are becoming even more accessible. It means that you don’t need to seek for the gambling establishment ‒ you just can drop in web advisor ValleyGames, which will help you to find the best online casino to your liking.
Villa holidays offer a great experience to any audience. All you need to do to enjoy your vacation is to choose the right villa that best suits your need. Be it private pool or night party the decision is yours.
The chief British tourist villa holidays include Spanish mainland and the Algarve villa holidays.
- Mainland Villas: Costa Blanca and Costa del Sol are the house to a high attention of villas. They have the high-end, lavishness villas. Also, have the resort complexes and the transformed farmhouses popularly called as the fincas.
- Algarve: This is the coastline in southern Portugal has several villas and sandy beaches. Can fly to this place in 3 hours from the UK. It is an excellent place to stay with family offering many sports and worth the price you spend.
- Valencia: It is the third-largest city in Spain. This place is known for its shopping, food, and architecture. The beaches in Valencia are terrific. The Cabanyal, the fisherman’s district lying between the Mediterranean and the center has now become a place for pretty houses.
- Ronda: It is the heaven for the couples who love to spend their vacation romantically. The hills surrounding the historic town are kinda You can pay your entire day in the infinity pool, gaze across the Grazalema mountains. If you are an adventure lover, then go for paragliding, riding or hiking.
Places to visit in Spain
There are seventeen different regions of Spain. However, the most famous holiday destinations include the five places mentioned below.
- The Canary Islands – Close to Africa Coast, an anthology of exclusive Atlantic islands.
- The Mediterranean Balearic Islands.
- The Southerly Costa del Sol present in the Andalucía.
- The Costa Brava situated in the Catalonia.
- Costa Blanca, Alicante coastline.
Right time to visit Spain
It is good to stay in Villa holidays and relax during your vacation. However, you must know the perfect time to visit Spain to add more peace and happiness to your stay.
The Canary and Balearic Islands spread across a large area and experience a diverse climate. Close to the north coast of Africa, the Canaries are known for its winter sun.
The southeastern and the central part of Spanish region are the warmest regions.
The Mediterranean Costas extending from the Costa del Sol in the South-West to the Costa Brava in the North-West has a pleasant weather.
Based on your interest you can visit Spain, and now you know the weather of the places in Spain. If you love winter sun, you must visit the Canaries, and for the pleasant weather, Costas is the best choice.
Make a trip to Spain to rent a villa holiday and relax during your vacation. Villas are the most cost-effective option to spend a vacation than you think.
Holidays in Spain look set to be the most popular option for British people heading abroad this Easter, according to statistics released by a car hire company.
There has been a “surge in bookings” for car rental in Spain over the spring break period, Holiday Autos revealed.
The country topped the list of the most popular destinations based on the firm’s orders for rentals in the weeks beginning March 21st and 28th.
France was revealed as the second most popular country among Brits.
People who choose a Spanish holiday this Easter can book villas in the Costa del Sol and Costa Brava regions to enjoy some sun, while those heading to France can arrange Provence villa rental.
Portugal was ranked fourth in the list of the most popular destinations based on Holiday Autos’ figures, while Italy – also a leading villa holiday destination – came in sixth.
The company encouraged travellers planning to hire a car this Easter to make their booking soon to ensure they get the vehicle they want.